Last week, I got copy of Google Chrome OS on the first day of it’s lunch. I loaded on my Virtual Box and It did not surprise me that much! But, I guess that it will get better eventually! I was wondering that What makes Google Chrome that faster then other browser! From very long time, My personal favorite is FireFox but I have experienced that Chrome is quite faster sometimes. I found this video on one of the Chrome Blog and I thought that it is good to share.
- What is DNS pre-resolution, and how does it make Google Chrome even faster?
- Why is DNS pre-resolution difficult to do?
- Explain in more detail how adaptive pre-resolution works
- How else is DNS pre-resolution beneficial? Can it help with browser start-up time?
- How do we measure and benchmark the benefits of DNS pre-resolution?
- What’s next for DNS pre-resolution?